These globally-inspired hand-painted candles are smalls works of art. Crafted by artisans in South Africa, each candle is hand-poured and then individually hand-painted. Each design name is derived from a special African word that is brought to life through the color and patterns which reflect the culture and influences of South Africa. The style images pictured illustrate the general design, but note that each candle is one of a kind. A truly unique and beautiful gift for hostesses, housewarming, wedding, anniversary, and more that make a striking addition to every home and a beautiful conversation piece!
- Design Meaning: "Bongazi" is a Zulu word meaning "They will know me" that speaks of the noble and powerful. The earthy tones and traditional patterns of Africa are reflected in this design.
- 1 Gift Boxed Pillar.
- Candles measure approximately 4 inches tall by 2 inches in diameter.
- Unscented, high-quality, fully-refined paraffin wax from Germany.
- Non-toxic color pigments and natural wicks.
- Individually hand-painted. Designs will have differences, but will be consistent in colors and icons that reflect the style.
- Creates a calm ambiance that transforms any space into a personal sanctuary.
- Burn time averages a wide range between 11-25 hours.
- High melting point of 58°- 60°.
- Box made from recycled materials.